In one of the first sponsorship deals for the new Barclays' Center, the Nets have signed a multi-year agreement with Jones Soda for beverage sales at the Brooklyn arena. Jones outbid Coke and Pepsi in a seven figure deal to be announced Tuesday. CNBC's Darren Rovell reports that one of the big selling points for Jones is its ability to place fans' pictures on their bottle labels. It's a nice fit for Brett Yormark's "All Access" marketing approach.
- Davids vs Goliaths (Video) - Darren Rovell - CNBC
- Jones Soda Gets Sponsorship Deal at Brooklyn's Barclays Center - Allan Kreda - Portfolio
- Jones Soda will pour the pop for N.J. Nets - Melissa Allison - Seattle Times
- Jones Soda picked to supply the New Jersey Nets arena - Seattle Post-Intelligencer
- Jones Soda Gets Nets Deal - AP