After critics suggested the Nets' planned arena would be tempting--and lucrative--target for terrorists, Bruce Ratner and the New York Police Department have revealed a series of meetings going back to 2003 on security issues. The NYPD said it is satisfied with arena security. Critics cited concerns about Newark's Prudential Center but that arena underwent little-to-no security review before opening.
- Atlantic Yards Security Issue Also About Trust - Sarah Ryley - Brooklyn Eagle
- Opponents slam plan to build Atlantic Yards arena near busy intersection - Jotham Sederstrom - New York Daily News
- Community Groups Call For Independent Study Of Atlantic Yards Project - NY1
- Affadavit of Jeffrey D. Venter - New York State Supreme Court
- The Glass Target: New Atlantic Terror Threat Revelations (Video) - Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn