Dolly Williams, a minor investor in the Nets, was fined $4,000 by the City Conflicts of Interest Board Tuesday. The board determined that as a member of the City Planning Commission she voted on a change in zoning that gave an advantage to Nets owner Bruce Ratner at the same time she was negotiating for a piece of the team. Williams is one of several Brooklyn building contractors with small interests.
- 4k fine for dip in Atlantic - Maggie Haberman - New York Post
- City Planning Commission member fined, successor named - Jotham Sederstrom - New York Daily News
- Planning Commissioner Fined for Atlantic Yards Conflict of Interest - Benjamin Sarlin - New York Sun
- A Political Casualty in the Atlantic Yards Battle - Andy Newman - New York Times
- Conflicts of Interest Board Fines City Planning Commissioner $4,000 - New York City Conflicts of Interest Board