Ira Winderman and Wendell Maxey, writing for HoopsWorld, take a double-edged look at the Nets' Big Three with Winderman saying it's time to call it a day and move on before Brooklyn. The Heat beat writer adds that the team should have done so last year. Meanwhile, Richard Jefferson tells Maxey his two "Hall of Fame" teammates make him a much better player. Other writers question Kidd's commitment to New Jersey.
- Kidd Has Carried Nets Far Enough - Ira Winderman - Hoopsworld
- A Little Respect For R.J. - Wendell Maxey - Hoopsworld
- What a difference a week makes: Jason Kidd finds - Geoffrey C. Arnold - Oregonian
- Kidd's corner: He's 34, Nets aren't performing - Marcus Thompson II - Contra Costa Times
- Is Jason kidding? (Video) - SNY