Huh? John Hollinger, who has regularly called the Nets overrated, says not to worry, the season is not lost. In fact, he writes in the New York Sun: "the Nets could be positioning themselves for a much stronger run than expected". Why, you ask, is Hollinger the only optimist in sight? One reason: Sean Williams could be "the steal of the draft". Currently, though, he rates the Nets worst in the NBA. Meanwhile, Dave D'Alessandro believes that everyone will get better when Carter returns. Al Iannazzone isn't so sure.
- Despite Losses, Nets Have Much Reason for Optimism - John Hollinger - New York Sun
- Hollinger's NBA Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- Mail's In (The You're Fed Up Edition) - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Storm Could be Brewing - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Greetings From Portland, Oregon - Matt McQueeny - New Jersey Nets
- Disgruntled Kidd: there's no light at the end of the tunnel - Julian Garcia - The Inter-Nets