Their chances of winning a turnaround victory in court are dwindling. So critics of Bruce Ratner's plans for the Atlantic Yards, to be anchored by a new Nets's arena, are focusing attention on Frank Gehry, the project architect, and Barclays Bank, whose name will be on the arena. Gehry, they note, is the subject of lawsuits alleging poor workmanship and Barclays is reputed to be propping up a dictatorship in Zimbabwe.
- Gehry sued! Cracks at MIT cast doubt on ‘Miss Brooklyn’ - Gersh Kuntzmann - Brooklyn Paper
- Pols want Atlantic Yards security review - Mike McLaughlin - Brooklyn Paper
- Frank Gehry Environmental Impact Hall of Fame - Lumi Rolley - No Land Grab
- More blood money - Dana Rubenstein - Brooklyn Paper
- End Barclays deal now - Brooklyn Paper
- Namesake of Barclays Center in Brooklyn Said to Be Bankrolling Mugabe's Corrupt Zimbabwe Regime - Lumi Rolley - No Land Grab
- Architects and Cracks - Henrik Krogius - Brooklyn Eagle