The Nets announced Monday afternoon that Vince Carter has a Grade 1 (mild) sprain of his right ankle according to an MRI that was conducted. He will not play Monday night against New Orleans. Richard Jefferson suffered a Grade 2 (moderate) sprain against Miami last year.
- Sprained Ankle - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Carter update - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Vince Carter Medical Update - New Jersey Nets
- Nets G Carter out indefinitely with ankle sprain - Sports Ticker
- Numbers Games - Fred Kerber - Nets Chat
- MRI reveals Carter has mild ankle sprain - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Life Without Carter (Video) - Kenny Choi - SNY