Christian Drejer, the Nets' second round pick in 2004, couldn't get out of summer league for New Jersey, averaging 2.6 ppg in 2005. But in his first game against NBA competition, the 6'-10" forward looked like a different player. He scored 23 points on 12 shots, going 4 for 8 from downtown, as Virtus Roma lost, 93-87, to the Raptors in NBA Europe Live. The 24-year-old Dane also had five boards and two assists in 38 minutes. The Nets retain his draft rights.
- Boxscore - NBA.com
- Raptors not liking everything they see - Michael Grange - Toronto Globe & Mail
- NBA Europe Live 2007 Blog - Italy - Dave McMenamin - NBA.com
- Bosh leads Raptors to win in Rome - Andrew Dampf - AP
- NBA Europe Live report: Lottomatica Roma 87-93 Toronto Raptors - Euroleague.net
- Photo Gallery: Toronto Raptors vs. Virtus Roma - Euroleague.net