The Nets go for their fourth straight win--and only their fourth win over a team with a winning record--Saturday when they face the Cavaliers in Cleveland. The Cavs have been troubled by a lack of scoring consistency from anyone other than Lebron James. Still, they have the league's third best home record at 14-3 and have won three in a row themselves, tied with the Nets for the longest current streak in the East. Jason Collins is doubtful again.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Cleveland Cavaliers Game Notes - Cleveland Cavaliers
- Cavaliers - Nets Preview - Dan Labbe - Cleveland Plain-Dealer
- What's Ahead for the Cavaliers - Cleveland Cavaliers
- Scouting Report - Brian Windhorst - Akron Beacon-Journal
- New Jersey (14-18) at Cleveland (20-12) - Kate Heidlin - Yahoo! Sports