A new documentary highly critical of Bruce Ratner's plans for central Brooklyn gets a public airing Wednesday as critics continue to pound on the history of Barclays Bank. The product of an urban planner-turned-filmmaker, "Brooklyn Matters" covers most of the ground long gone over by the critics, including size, traffic, public involvement. Meanwhile, black ministers will hold a meeting this weekend on the Nets' decision to sell arena naming rights to Barclays.
- Buildup to arena hits big screen - Joyce Shelby - New York Daily News
- At B'klyn protest, bank shots will fly - Michael O'Keefe - New York Daily News
- Brooklyn Matters - Isabel Hill - Brooklyn Matters
- Atlantic Yards documentary: A review - Baker Hollingsworth - Brooklyn Paper
- jay-z's team nets $400m from ex-slave trade co. - TMZ.com