Hard to know what the Nets have left in their tank after two consecutive buzzer beater losses in three nights. But the schedule makers offer no solace and so on Thursday, the Nets go for their first victory on their five-game swing versus the Clippers. LA has been as big a disappointment as NJ, at only 20-21, but they've won their last three and are virtually tied for the last playoff spot out West. Elton Brand has been on a roll lately, averaging nearly 30 ppg over the last three.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Los Angeles Clippers Game Notes - Los Angeles Clippers
- New Jersey (20-22) at LA Clippers (20-21) - Matt Becker - Yahoo! Sports
- Nets Clippers Preview - AP
- Maggette is not about to get a free pass from Brand - Jason Reid - Los Angeles Times