Good news, bad news. Good news: The Nets have won four straight, 9 of their last 11, and even though they're only 20-20, they lead the division and are only four back of the conference leaders. Bad news: they begin a five-game road trip out west without Richard Jefferson who will have ankle surgery back in New York. Boki Nachbar is likely to start in place of RJ. The Kings are struggling at 15-23 and have lost 8 of 10. Kevin Martin is averaging 20.8 ppg and is a candidate for Most Improved Player.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Sacramento Kings Game Notes - Sacramento Kings
- New Jersey (20-20) at Sacramento (15-23) - Jon Palmieri - Yahoo! Sports
- Nets prep for grind without RJ - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Artest, Cartwright share special bond - Scott Howard-Cooper - Sacramento Bee
- Sussman Sez: On Any Given Sunday... - Gary Sussman - New Jersey Nets
- Change is not always good - Joe Netsfan