The debate over Bruce Ratner's Atlantic Yards continues to get uglier as the massive $4.2 billion project anchored by a new Nets arena moves through the New York approval process. Critics charge a lack of significant community review while proponents slam the critics for failing to seek compromises earlier. Meanwhile, Ratner is getting praise for opening up his projects to minority contractors.
- A tale of three community boards - Brooklyn Paper
- Ratner renter revolt - Ariella Cohen - Brooklyn Paper
- Atlantic Antic takes Ratner cash - Dana Rubinstein - Brooklyn Paper
- Losing Brooklyn's uncivil war - Errol Louis - New York Daily News
- Builder Working to Change Field’s White-Male Image - Anthony Ramirez - New York Times