The Pacers summer league entry didn't have top draft choice Shawne Williams Wednesday afternoon, but it didn't matter as Indiana beat New Jersey, 89-62. Josh Boone scored 17 points, 12 in the first half, and grabbed 9 boards to lead the Nets. He was joined in double figures by Antoine Wright with 15, and Antonio Meeking with 10. Marcus Williams, who was averaging 20 points and 10.5 assists coming in, was held scoreless, going 0-for-7 with four assists in 26 minutes. The Nets shot 32.4%.
- Indiana Pacers 89, New Jersey Nets 62 - Orlando Magic
- Boxscore: New Jersey Nets vs. Indiana Pacers - Orlando Magic
- Photo Gallery: New Jersey Nets vs. Indiana Pacers - Fernando Medina - Getty Images
- Cumulative Team Stats - Nets - Orlando Magic
- Rookie guard gets lesson from journeyman pro - Mike Wells - Indianapolis Star
- Williams' chip, Morrison's muscle and the Wright stuff - John Denton - ESPN