Former Bull guard Jay Williams is scheduled to be in New Jersey Saturday for his Net workout, sandwiched between an appearance at the Sixer camp Friday and the Celtic camp on Monday. Williams previously worked out for the Raptors, Suns, and Bucks and has other auditions with the Lakers, Cavaliers, and Grizzlies. Williams hasn't played since shattering his pelvis and sustaining major leg injuries in a motorcycle accident three years ago.
- J. Williams to work out with Sixers - Phil Jasner - Philadelphia Daily News
- Williams hopes long road of recovery ends with NBA return - Dan Gelston - AP
- Accident Left Williams a Changed Man - Zach Berman - Comcast Sports Net
- Jay Williams Stops in Philadelphia in Attempt to Make it Back to the NBA - Alisha Brown &Tom Cialino - Philadephia 76ers
- Comeback kid makes visit - Mark Murphy - Boston Herald