New York's mayor, governor and both senate and assembly leaders are clearly in favor of Bruce Ratner's plans for a new Nets arena and mini-city. So critics have been lobbying the city council president but Christine Quinn appears unlikely to join their efforts to block the $3.5 billion project. Meanwhile, a state appeals court Tuesday reversed the only legal victory the critics have won. And a Daily News columnist names a team of anonymous supporters to counter the critics' star power.
- Speaker Quinn Still Mum - Matthew Scheuerman - New York Observer
- An Appeals Court Setback for Critics of Atlantic Yards - Nicholas Confessore - New York Times
- Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn v Empire State Dev. Corp. - New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division
- Ratner Att'y OK'd - Patrick Gallahue - New York Post
- A neighborhood welcome - Erol Lewis - New York Daily News