Vince Carter is showing he can step up in the big games. But it wasn't just him Tuesday night. The other members of the Nets' Big Four all played well. And after it was over, there was plenty of credit to go around. Unlike the Pacers who were blaming each other and the refs, Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Nenad Krstic were passing it around as if it were a basketball.
- Kidd's leadership no passing fancy - Eli Gelman - Star-Ledger
- Nets notebook: Jefferson calls this victory building block - Dave D'Alessandro and David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Nenad Stepping Up - Jay Greenberg - New York Post
- Kidd Give 'Em All the Breaks - Dan Martin - New York Post
- Jefferson Happy to Net a Big One - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- With these teams, playoff time proves too tame - Filip Bondy - New York Daily News