The last three games have been a showcase of Dwyane Wade's incredible talent and will. Vince Carter has been good, but he hasn't carried his team on his back like Wade has, writes Adrian Wojnarowski. Filip Bondy believes that Carter takes away from the effectiveness of Richard Jefferson (with some help from his coach) and that Carter should be dealt this summer. Steve Politi agrees that Jefferson needs a bigger role in the offense.
- Wade, not Carter, is star of this series - Adrian Wojnarowski - The Record
- Time to stop the Vinsanity - Filip Bondy - New York Daily News
- Enough with the warm-up -- bring on the Pistons - Greg Stoda - Palm Beach Post
- Wade sets the tone early - Michael Cunningham - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- As Jefferson disappears, so do hopes in playoffs - Steve Politi - Star-Ledger