Richard Jefferson went from "doubtful" to being the Nets' minutes leader within 36 hours, but the insanely-optimistic-quick-healder wound up being part of a Miami massacre Wednesday night. Still, for his teammates and fans, RJ's return was a welcome relief.
- Jefferson's ankle holds up, helps ease Nets' pain - Dave D'Alessandro & David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Bad Ankle Can't Keep RJ Down - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Richard return wasted - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Inside the Game - Palm Beach Post
- Is a hurting RJ better than none? - Steve Popper - MSG Networks
- Jefferson an Amazingly Quick Healer - Ethan J. Skolnick - Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel