After two days off, the Nets returned to practice Friday. Vince Carter realizes it's time for him to step up. Richard Jefferson knows they haven't been playing as well as they can. And Lawrence Frank told some of the seldom-used bench players, don't be surprised to hear your name called. Meanwhile, Jeff McInnis suffered a setback in his rehab, experiencing some soreness in his surgically-repaired left knee.
- The Reawakening - Dave D'Alessandro - NJ.com
- Two days off has Nets talking of strong finish - Eli Gelman - Star-Ledger
- Nets Ready to Pen the Rest of the Story - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Vince ready to roll - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Carter tries to refocus - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Strong stretch run is Carter's goal - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press