The Nets have a nine-game home winning streak and are doing a lot better at the Meadowlands than they did at the beginning of the season. That's the good news. The bad news is that the five-game homestand includes games against the Heat, the Spurs, the Hornets and the Bucks. The Nets need to use the next two weeks to push their hopes hard, but it won't be easy. Ask Jason Kidd. Meanwhile, Rod Thorn doubts Robert Tractor Traylor can play this year.
- Tough tests await Nets at home - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Home, Sweet Home - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets get best test - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Nets hope homestand ends cold streak - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets feel they can play with East's elite - Al Iannazzone - The Record