The Nets announced Saturday that further medical examination revealed a torn anterior cruciate ligament in the left knee of Nenad Krstic. He will undergo surgery (no date set yet) and be out for the remainder of the season.
- Nets C Krstic out for season with torn ACL - SportsTicker
- Nets lose Krstic for season with knee injury - AP
- Nets Lose Krstic for Rest of Season - John Eligon - New York Times
- Torn ACL KO's Krstic for season - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets Lose Krstic - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Krstic's season done; so may the Nets' - Al Iannazzone - The Record