He can still do some things, but not at the level he would like. He can have surgery but it might be the cure anyway. So Richard Jefferson is in a "lousy place", writes Dave D'Alessandro. The frustration level is "pretty high" writes Al Iannazzone. He may have to realize sometimes "pain wins out", writes John Eligon. Meanwhile, D'Alessandro also wonders if Vince Carter is hurt, too.
- Mail's In -- The Angst Edition - Dave D'Alessandro - NJ.com
- Jefferson Not Himself - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Jefferson’s Ankle Problems Keep the Nets Off Stride - John Eligon - New York Times
- Nagging injury deflates usually upbeat Jefferson - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets feel RJ's pain - Dan Martin - New York Post
- Unable to get a leg up, Jefferson feeling down - Kristie Ackert - New York Daily News
- RJ's ankle getting to his head - Al Iannazzone - The Record