The Nets and Lakers enter Sunday's game with different records--the Nets 5-7 and the Lakers 8-4, but because of the East's miserable season, both are first in their division and third in their conference. The Nets will try to end a four-game losing streak while the Lakers will try to rebound from a loss to the Jazz. The Lakers' Andrew Bynum is one of the season's big surprises. The 7'-1" Plainsboro product is averaging 10 and 7 in a starting role. Twenty months ago, he was playing HS ball in Metuchen.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Los Angeles Lakers Game Notes - Los Angeles Lakers
- New Jersey (5-7) at LA Lakers (8-4) - Jon Palmieri - Yahoo! Sports
- Nets Lakers Preview - AP
- Surf's Up In La-La Land - Joe - Joe Netsfan
- Not such a terrible time to face Kobe - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Jackson doesn't blame Bynum - Mike Bresnahan - Los Angeles Times