Cliff Robinson caught up with the rest of the Nets Monday night after an inconclusive MRI and a commercial flight across the country. Right now, the 18 year vet is treating his knee injury as nothing more than a bad sprain. But if it doesn't respond quickly to treatment, he knows surgery is likely. He is not expected to play on the West Coast trip. Richard Jefferson, on the other hand, is back earlier than expected.
And John Hollinger just wants to remind you he told you so.
- Robinson faces possible 'scope - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Cliff's still not ready - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Injury Bug Exposes Teams Lacking Depth - John Hollinger - New York Sun
- Nets' Jefferson finally back on his feet - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Can't twist this trainer's arm - Staten Island Advance