Win one, lose one. Win one, lose one. Win one, lose one. Win one, win two?
That's what the Nets are hoping for Friday: a two-game win streak. They'll be facing an equally inconsistent team, the Pacers, now 4-4 and losers of two straight. The Nets, while a bit banged up, have been getting a lot of production from Nenad Krstic. It will be the first time the two teams have played each other since the Nets beat the Pacers in the opening round of last season's playoffs.
- Happy returns to Indy - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Indiana Pacers Game Notes - Indiana Pacers
- Hoosier Daddy? - Joe - Joe Netsfan
- Krstic scoring with confidence - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Krstic Steps up for Jefferson - Dan Martin - New York Post
- Marcus a sore point for Nets - Kristie Ackert - New York Daily News
- O'Neal reveals topic of 'emotional' talk - Mike Wells - Indianapolis Star-News
- It's Krstic's time to shine - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- New Jersey (4-3) at Indiana (4-4) - Matt Becker - Yahoo! Sports