Nothing hurt Hassan Adams' draft stock more than being charged with driving under the influence in Tucson last March. A player once thought of as a lottery pick fell to the Nets at #54. On Wednesday, Adams was found not guilty of DUI after the jury deliberated for several hours over two days. The verdict came shortly after the jury asked to rehear defense testimony on the accuracy of breathalyzer tests.
- Hassan Adams acquitted in DUI case - A J Flick - Tucson Daily Citizen
- Ex-Cat Adams acquitted of DUI charges - Bruce Pascoe - Arizona Daily Star
- Adams Not Guilty in DUI Trial - Fox11
- Nets rookie Adams acquitted on pair of DUI charges - AP
- Hassan Adams found not guilty of DUI - Lupita Murillo - KVOA
- Lunchtime decision in Adams case - Bruce Pascoe - Arizona Daily Star