Hassan Adams will not be in uniform or in New Jersey Tuesday when the Nets face the Celtics at the Meadowlands. His DUI trial, which began Monday, is expected to conclude late Tuesday. Adams' lawyer challenged the manner in which a Tucson police officer administered a breathalzyzer test last March. The officer, while saying Adams was polite, testified he had been weaving for a mile before he was stopped.
- Arresting officer testifies in Hassan Adams' DUI trial - Bruce Pascoe - Arizona Daily Star
- Hassan Adams DUI trial begins - Lupita Murillo - KVOA
- DUI trial begins for ex-Cat Adams - Bruce Pascoe - Arizona Daily Star
- Verdict in Adams' DUI trial expected - Roman Veytsman - Arizona Daily Wildcat
- Former Wildcat Returns for DUI Trial - Ryan O'Donnell - FOX11
- The Bounce: DUI case won't hurt Adams in NBA - Steve Rivera - Tucson Daily Citizen