With a slew of injuries and Hassan Adams in court, the Nets had just 10 bodies on the floor by the time practice ended on Monday. In addition to his sprained wrist, Marcus Williams is also nursing a bruised heel. In addition to a music-induced headache, Clifford Robinson is also nursing a sore back. Eddie House remains optimistic about his return, looking a month down the road.
- Music and the Missing - Fred Kerber - New York Post Blogs
- Hurting Nets have to get House, others in order - Darren Everson - New York Daily News
- Nets hear it during drill - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Frank pumps up volume - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets notes: Injuries have Frank reshuffling minutes - Eli Gelman - Star-Ledger