No Nets player has been more grateful for time off this week than Jason Collins. Collins, beleagured by nagging leg and ankle injuries, is known for his ability to play through pain but this season has been particularly difficult. Things have gotten better but he admits he may have to suck it up til season's end. His teammates and coach know the risk that poses, as does management, which continues to pursue back-up big men.
- Nets stand tall with gimpy leg - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets' Collins tries to put woes to rest - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- For Nets' Collins, rest best medicine - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets Getting Antsy - Andrew Marchand - New York Post
- Break was great for Nets' Collins - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Winning is what matters to Jefferson - Al Iannazzone - YES Network