After a bad stretch following the loss of Corey Maggette, the Clips are playing well again, winning five of their last seven. In particular, Chris Kaman, the Clips' ambidextrous center, been scoring and rebounding at a high level, averaging 15.6 points and 10.2 rebounds over those seven games. Shaun Livingston is still hampered by a bad back, however. Vince Carter, who had own back problems Monday, is expected to play.
- Nets look to make a statement on the road in Los Angeles - AP
- Reign of Pain - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- With Nets amiss, Vince shooting to play tonight - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Cassell Sees Comeback as a Sign of Character - Peter Yoon - Los Angeles Times
- Carter raring to play - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- NETS: Carter (stiff back) insists he won't stand for sitting - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Morning in El Lay - Dave D'Alessandro - NJ.com