Vince Carter and Lawrence Frank say they would have done the same thing the Knicks' Antonio Davis did Wednesday night, going into the stands to defend their family. Carter, the father of a seven-month-old daughter, and Frank, the father of two girls, said their responsibilities as husband and father would overwhelm all other factors.
- Nets: Carter, Frank support Davis - Eli Gelman - Star-Ledger
- Carter on Davis: Can't Blame Him - Nick Parish - New York Post
- Vince backs Antonio's move - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Nets defend Davis' actions - Bob Considine - Bridgewater Courier-News
- Vince: It's a family thing - Al Iannazzone - The Record