Coach Lawrence Frank says the Nets never talked about the winning streak, just about how well they were playing and how their mental state mental state had improved. The self-described "insanely optimistic" Richard Jefferson is a big part of that change and he promises to be back against the Grizzlies on Friday although he is officially "questionable". Gregg Popovich is optimistic about the Nets as well, saying they have the potential to be better than the team his Spurs beat in the 2003 finals.
- A new Nets run can begin if RJ is up to speed - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- RJ Promises He'll Suit Up in Memphis - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Jefferson works on back as Nets seek new streak - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Jefferson promises he'll face Grizzlies - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- RJ wants Nets to be a Beast in the East - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Only the beginning - Al Iannazzone - YES Network