The latest estimates for the Nets' Brooklyn arena now exceed $550 million, making it the nation's most expensive ever, according to a new report by the city's Independent Budget Office. The office estimated the value of the arena to the city economy. Meanwhile, Nets' owner Bruce Ratner has increased his bid for the Brooklyn Atlantic Yards to $100 million and added other sweeteners.
- Offer Is Doubled by Developer to Build Arena in Brooklyn - Charles V. Bagli - New York Times
- Atlantic Yards: A Net Fiscal Benefit to the City - New York City Independent Budget Office
- $107M in 'Net' Worth - Rich Calder - New York Post
- $1 Million a Year - Matthew Schuerman - New York Observer
- City releases forecast for Brooklyn arena - Julie Satow - Crain's New York Business
- Ratner Doubles Offer to Develop Brooklyn's Atlantic Yards For Arena - Colleen Corley - Commercial Property News