Lawrence Frank and Ed Stefanski spoke with the media and gave their thoughts on some pre-camp workouts on Tuesday. Frank likes what he sees in rookie Antoine Wright and Stefanski has been impressed with free agent acquisition Linton Johnson III. Frank also implied that the Nets will likely go back to using the motion offense more often. Meanwhile, Richard Jefferson says that the loss of Shareef Abdur-Rahim this summer "wasn't that much of a hit" and that the Nets will be just fine without the power forward now with the Kings.
- Coach's Turn - Dave D'Alessandro - NJ.com
- Jefferson: Abdur-Rahim no loss - David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Frye Needs Some Work - Marc Berman & Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets coach can't wait to put things in motion - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Wilkens Denies He Was Asked to Go - Howard Beck - New York Times
- Knick rookie follows RJ's footsteps - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record
- Training Camp preview: Five questions - Al Iannazzone - YES Network