Led by Nenad Krstic's timely scoring, Serbia broke open a close game in the fourth quarter today, defeating Israel, 93-77 in Eurobasket 2005. In one stretch starting at the end of the third quarter, Krstic scored 9 of the Serbs' 10 points with a corner jumper, a jump hook, a put-back and a three-pointer from the wing. He finished with 13 points and 10 boards. Lithuania used the same late strategy to defeat Croatia, 85-67. Zoran Planinic scored 14 and grabbed three rebounds but no assists and shot 3 for 11. Both teams play Sunday, with Serbia taking on Latvia and Croatia Turkey.
- Eurobasket 2005 Scoreboard - Eurobasket 2005
- Watch FIBA Europe Eurobasket 2005 Live! - Media Zone
- Video Feed [8:40 pm EDT, refeed] Serbia vs. Israel - RTS TV2
- Eurobasket 2005 - Show Started - Milan Lazarevic - 24sec
- SCG Players and Fans in Conflict - Igor Petrinovic & Krunoslav Cukrov - CroBasket