The bi-annual European championships begin tomorrow at four locations in Serbia-Montenegro, concluding on September 25 in Belgrade. Nenad Krstic's Serbian team, with five NBA players, is not only the host team...it is viewed as the favorite as well. Zoran Planinic's Croatian team is one of several dark horses in the competition. Meanwhile, Christian Drejer's Danish team won't be playing in the main competition but will be battling Ireland to see which team will be invited to Eurobasket 2007.
- 20 NBA Stars Playing in Euro Championship - Nesha Starcevic - AP
- Nenad Krstic Eurobasket Profile - Eurobasket 2005
- Zoran Planinic Eurobasket Profile - Eurobasket 2005
- Christian Drejer Eurobasket Profile - Eurobasket 2005
- Eurobasket 2005 Schedule - Eurobasket 2005
- Eurobasket - Hoopshype