The Nets have 11 of their last 18 games at home, and the teams ahead of them aren't exactly playing well, so there is still some hope for the playoffs.
- Weak rivals give them a shot at playoffs - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets carry hope into final stretch - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets hanging around in postseason picture - Al Iannazzone - Bergen Record
- In shallow Atlantic, Nets afloat - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- There's No Killing Nets' Playoff Push - Fred Kerber - New York Post