Did the Nets sell out the Continental Airlines Arena Wednesday night? The Nets CEO, Brett Yormark, says they did. Mike and the Mad Dog disputed the assertion in their typically understated style, making for great radio, if not elucidation of the issue. So what's the real story? There was little doubt, however, that Yormark has been able to "sell" a lot what he calls "neighborhoods" inside the arena to major corporations. There is hardly a nook or cranny without a corporate logo attached.
- Money talks ... all around Continental Arena - Matthew Futterman - Newark Star-Ledger
- Mike and Chris talked to President & CEO of Nets Sports and Entertainment Brett Yormark - Mike Francesa & Chris "Mad Dog" Russo - WFAN
- Nets exec at loss about opening-night no-shows - Matthew Futterman - Star-Ledger
- Net glass half-full - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- 3,900 didn't show up for Nets' sellout - John Brennan - The Record
- Nets say fan count no sellout - Neil Best - New York Newsday