Many basketball pundits predicted the Golden State Warriors would be one of this season's big surprises, but like the Nets, they have disappointed early. The Warriors are 6-5 and coming off a road loss to the Clippers Sunday. Still, they represent a formidable threat to the Nets as they begin a five-game West Coast road trip Monday night. Meanwhile, Jason Collins may have another MRI to determine what's wrong with his aching right leg.
- Game Time: Warriors vs. Nets - Golden State Warriors
- Frank hoping Nets can go far on long road ahead - Eli Gelman - Newark Star-Ledger
- Aching Collins Doubtful - Sam Blake - New York Post
- Nets head west with new mindset - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Next for Warriors: New Jersey Nets - Marcus Thompson II - San Jose Mercury News
- Preview: Nets vs. Warriors - AP
- Nets thinking defense - Al Iannazzone - The Record