Jason Kidd who predicted 42 wins for the Nets in 2001-02--then went out and produced 52--now says a prediction of 50 wins "might be low" for this season. The Nets' captain knows his prediction is mostly dependent on what he can do on 32-year-old legs. But as several beat writers note in their preseason reviews, Kidd is ready go, believing those legs are strong enough to hold up the Larry O'Brien Trophy come June.
- Healthy Big 3 Make Nets Elite Again - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- The clock is ticking for Nets' vet Kidd - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets look for bloom in the Garden State - Barbara Barker - New York Newsday
- Not a Waste of Pace - Peter Vecsey - New York Post
- They run, gun and have high-flying fun: Carter, Kidd and Jefferson set to sprint - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- 5 keys to the Nets' season - Al Iannazzone - The Record [Not Online]