Vince Carter tries hard to balance his bad feelings towards the Raptors with his love of the Canadian city where they play. Lamond Murray is far less diplomatic when talking about HIS three-year stay with our neighbor to the north and so is looking for revenge Wednesday night. Meanwhile, Jeff McInnis looks ready to give it a go but Zoran Planinic won't travel and instead will visit a chiropractor stateside.
- Murray Can't Stand Toronto - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Aching McInnis Will Give It a Try - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Short visits to Toronto all Murray can stand - Dave D'Allesandro - Newark Star-Ledger
- New Net rips into Raptors - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Murray says Raps don't know hoops - Doug Smith - Toronto Star