The Nets announced Friday that an MRI taken on Jason Collins' right knee "indicated no significant change to the structure of the knee." Collins will continue to rehab the knee without participating in any basketball related activity. There is no timetable for his return. Other than Collins, the Nets starters are ready to go, Antoine Wright is starting to catch up and Arthur Johnson may have bought himself a few extra days in camp in Thursday's win in Charlotte.
- Twin's Preseason Over - Dave D'Alessandro - NJ.com
- Collins to stay off court for more rehabilitation - AP
- Thorn on Twin - NetsDaily Blog
- Nets to Have Depth Tested With Collins Rehabilitating - John Eligon - New York Times
- Collins Must Go Easy - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Jason Collins Medical Update - New Jersey Nets