The short-handed Nets continue their road trip in Dallas Saturday night, were they take on the 22-12 Mavs. Dallas had won 5 straight games, before dropping their last 2. Dirk Nowitzki is 3rd in the league in scoring and is averaging 32.4 points in his last 5 games. The Nets will have just 9 or 10 healthy bodies, dependin on whether or not they sign Jerome Moiso to a second 10-day contract. New Jersey has lost 5 of its last 6 games, including 4 straight on the road, and they have not beaten the Mavericks since March of 2000.
- Game 36: Nets @ Mavs--01.15.05 - BasketballBoards.net
- Gunslingers Of The West - JoeNetsfan
- New Jersey Nets at Mavericks preview - Eddie Sefko - Dallas Morning News
- Kidd says Mavs blew chance with Three J's - Dwain Price - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- New Jersey (12-23) at Dallas (22-12) 8:30 pm EST - NBA
- Kidd, Nets seek to answer losing ways in Dallas - AP