Bruce Ratner met with reporters yesterday to say that he does not intend to break the Nets apart, and that the goal is to keep Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson together. He even said that the Nets will use the MLE if it can improve the team.
- Ratner Offers Plan to Keep Nets Intact - Steve Popper - New York Times
- New boss spreads word he's in to win - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Ratner Says He Won't Gut Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Owner wants to remain competitive - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Ratner wants to win - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record
- Ratner wants to keep Martin - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News