A sign-and-trade deal that will send Kenyon Martin to Denver appears to be in place. The Nets are set to sign the All-Star forward to a 7 year, $90 million deal and then trade him to the Nuggets for three first round picks.
- Sources: Nuggets to acquire K-Mart for 3 firsts - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Nets, Nuggets on verge of K-Mart blockbuster - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record
- Nuggets back in Martin picture - Marc J. Spears - Denver Post
- Kroenke’s big bucks own up to risk - Mark Kiszla - Denver Post
- Reversal of fortune - Chris Tomasson - Rocky Mountain News
- Surreal deals warrant a spot in history - Dave Krieger - Rocky Mountain News