Rod Thorn has denied that the Nets' first round pick is already gone, stating that if the right player slips to #22, they will keep the pick. He also says that no date has been set for Jason Kidd's knee surgery.
- Nets' plans to deal pick raising questions - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Nets close to trading No. 22 pick in draft - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets' cutbacks begin - Al Iannazzone - Bergen Record
- Surgery likely on Kidd's wounded knee - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Nets Weigh Contract Options - Steve Popper - New York Times
- New Jersey Nets 2004 Draft Preview - Warren Blatt - Sports Network