Now meeting in the playoffs for the second straight year, and with the 70-point controversy in the last regular season game, the Nets and Pistons have a nice rivalry going. Neither team is anxious to give the other any bulletin board material, though.
- Nets and Pistons being coy on supposed bad blood - Tom Canavan - AP
- A 'foul' loss to Pistons is easy to forget - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Jefferson mocks the hype - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Jefferson: We despise 'em . . . but seriously, folks - Marty Noble - New York Newsday
- Jefferson: No bad blood exists - Art Stapleton - Bergen Record