The Nets will look to sweep the season series Thursday, as they host the Magic, who hold the worst record in the NBA. Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin are set to start for the first time in three weeks, but Kerry Kittles may sit out with a knee injury of his own. The Magic have their last 11 games by an average of 16.4 points and are finishing out the season without their star, Tracy McGrady. With five games left in the regular season, the Nets are looking to get healthy and stay sharp for the playoffs. Rodney Rogers is averaging 17.4 points and 8.7 rebounds while shooting 51% in his last 7 games.
- NetsDaily Preview
- Florida Sinkhole - Joe - JoeNetsfan
- Discuss It! - BasketballBoards.net
- Magic scouting report - Brian Schmitz - Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Magic at New Jersey Nets - NBA.com
- Up next: Magic at Nets - Bergen Record