Kerry Kittles felt pain in his right knee during Tuesday's game against Milwaukee. He left the game with a minute to go in the 3rd quarter and did not return. He could possibly miss Thursday's game against Orlando, but the team has announced that Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin will start.
- Nets' All-Stars Kidd, Martin ready to rejoin starting lineup - AP
- Kittles hurt, but Kidd, Martin OK - Don Burke - Star-Ledger
- Kittles' knee becomes a concern - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- So far, so good for Nets - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record
- Kidd & Kenyon get fresh start - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Kittles Is Latest Net to Feel Pain - New York Times